"그들은 고통을 겪거나 익사하지 않았다. 그들의 죽음은 순간적인 것이었다,"라고 이 보고서는 말하고 있다.
아르헨티나 해군은 아직 언급하지 않았다. 미국 해군 본부가 아르수이아 산 후안 호가 10노트에서 13노트 사이의 속도로
파열하여 침몰했다는 사실을 밝혀 44명의 선원 모두를 즉사시켰다.
2017년 11월 15일 ARASanJuan내부 압력이 388미터 깊이에서 발생한 (수압->운동에너지)발생한 폭팔은
음향 신호로 TNT폭발 환산 5,669kg 달했다고 한다.
이 잠수함은 11월 15일 레이더에서 사라졌고 미 해군 정보국에 따르면,
같은 날 이 선박에서 나온 것으로 감지된 음향 신호가 있었다.
Analysis of Acoustic Detection of the loss of the Argentine Submarine San Juan
Ananalytical review of all information released by the Comprehensive Nuclear-Test-BanTreatyOrganizationon the acoustic signal associated with the loss of the Argentina Submarine ARA SANJUAN confirms the following:
• That acoustic signal originated near 46-10S, 59-42W at 1358Z (GMT) on 15 November 2017. "It was produced by the collapse (implosion) of the ARA SAN JUAN pressure-huli at a depth of 1275-feet". Sea pressure at the collapse depth was 570 PSI".
• The frequency of thecollapse event signal (bubble-pulse) was about *4.4 HZ".
• The energy released by the collapse was equal to the "explosion of 12,500 pounds of TNT" at the depth of 1275-feet".
• That energy was produced by the nearly instantaneous conversion of potential energy (sea-pressure) to kinetic energy, the motion of the intruding water-ram which entered the SANJUAN pressure-hull at a speed of "about 1800 mph".
• The "entire pressure-hull was completely destroyed" (fragmented/ compacted) "in about 40 milliseconds' (0.040s or 1/25th of a second), the "duration of the compression phase of thecollapse event" which is half the minimum time required for cognitive recognition of an event.
• Although the "crew may have known collapse was imminent, they never knew it was occurring".
• "They did not drown or experience pain. Death was instantaneous".
• The "SANJUAN' Wreckage "sank vertically" at an "estimated speed between 10 and 13 knots". Bottom impact would not have produced an acoustic event detectable at long range".
Bruce Rule Lead acoustic analyst at the US Office of Naval Intelligence
- DTLIdn3WAAElUqS.jpg (File Size:196.2KB/Download:1)